The bags that you put your groceries in were not properly put out and I had a hard time getting my groceries in the bags.I told the cashier and she said she could not help me.

She laughed at me with the next customer in line. I felt very bad. No help with opening the bags. 5420 sunset blvd.

Food 4 Less My name is Amber Kelly.I went to tell the manager and he was too busy also so I begin to think this is ridiculous and thought I would call the complaint ref 13999641 is my compaint.

Had an Experience with Food 4 Less?

Comments

Publix - Cheese Review from Port Richey, Florida Publix "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..." Read more Reasors Foods - Army goodbye Party Cake Reasors Foods "The US Army is backwards. No it is not a trick of the picture. The star and its label is backwards...." Read more Publix - Supreme??  Pizza Publix "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more