filters
state:
city:
product:

Food 4 Less - RACISTS AGAINST WHITES

Apple valley,ca. Treat whites horrible...obvious! Vote correctly next time!!!!

Food 4 Less - Racism against whites

Total racists at Apple Valley CA, store!!! Unvelieveable haters. Vote correctly at,polls next time!!!!

Food 4 Less - Water waste

615 Azusa Avenue West Covina California broken sprinkler pipe hundreds if not thousands of gallons of water wasted in the street and all over the parking lot please make sure someone fixes it. We're coming up on another year of drought and people have to be responsible with our water including the businesses in our cities thank you.

Food 4 Less - Store mgr 12150 s. Pulaski Alsip, Il. Very rude unprofession

Asked about opening a bag of potatoes so I could get smaller ones, she blew her stack, very nasty disposition! Her name is Tammi Hatter

Food 4 Less - Issues with store manager

The store manager at the store on 77th and Cicero is very rude and unprofessional. Seems to be a little racist.
#1207897

Food 4 Less - Coupon

I use the Pamper $4 coupon you had on your app it was two different coupon one for pampers and one for pull-ups it stated maybe use up to two times I bought 2 of each so why wasn’t the $4 taken off each pamper
Dolton, Illinois
#1207268

Food 4 Less - Very loong...waiting on the phone .. i hung up

Non-Service Dogs ..being allowed inside FOOD4LESS Store , Los Angeles area, Western and Slauson .. Complaints to Manager goes ignored.
3.8
Layout of Store
#1206817

Food 4 Less - Upsetting

I never thought I'd be offended, disrespected, discriminated by store employees.
#1204567

Food 4 Less - Very Rude Experience

On February 26 myself and my wife went to food 4 less located in riverside CA and the cashier made a big deal and I fell like we we're treated with disrespect for the fact that we were ONLY six cents short on our transaction after spending seventy-one dollars and being loyal customers for well over 15yrs.
2.3

Cincinnati, OH 45202-1100
Phone:
(800) 576-4377

Food 4 Less - Sucked

Waited for 3 minutes to hear a bunch of store garbage. Then it told me due to high call volume my call could not be answered and disconnected would you think that that was good? That did not make me a really happy caller.
#1199302